17 July 2011

Saturday~ happy day~


Yesterday I went to cut my yum yum.
My mum and I went to a saloon which my mum kept promoting it and praising the korean-style guy in the last few weeks.
Okay.  I am not girl girl already.
You can ask me question gelo.
I will answer you gelo actually.
You can no need everything also ask my mummy gelo.
I am happy that I look that young in your eyes but I am officially 18 already!!!!
Ggrrrrrr ......
I won't go to that saloon anymore.
ANTI YOU.
XP

Later, went to Mun Choong for popo's birthday celebration dinner.
So called family reunion.  =)
Aawwwww.... I wanna complain!!!!!
Food not as yummy as " Dong Hai ".
Service lagi teruk!
Uncle brought a few bottles of wine and we drank it there.
WTF.
Once again I want to tell you people that I am not girl girl already lor.
That waitress poured half glass of wine to daddy's glass but only a little for me.
What la. Your duties are to serve us nicely and serve us drink.
You don't have the rights to pour lesser for kids teenagers like me.
I was so angry and I told my sis that I am going to pour it myself.
My sis said : " No, please don't pour it yourself. We pay and we deserve the service. If you really want to drink, ask her come and pour. Its her duty. You just sit here and wait. "
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Sis, you're absolutely correct.
Next, they don't like to smile too.
All sad sad geh faces.
Come on la.
Now we are celebrating birthday party..
Its BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Can't you guys just smile?
Deng.

Later went to jj kbox for next round.
It's fun because no one will fight for the mic and I can OWN it.
Haha. This owning attitude has been practised by vivian and I since we were in form 1.
We do not like other people to fight the mic with us.
Hahaha.
Continue singing and singing and singing.
Until 2.00 a.m.
Slept at almost 3 p.m.   LOL
Yesterday night was really a fun night that I have ever had with my cousins.
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment