20 July 2011

HOT DAY. hothotsummer ~

aawww..
I feel better now so it's time for UPDATES!
Hees.

I wanna unfriend with Mr.headache.
=(
why always kacau me wor.
Ish.
Die far far laa...
XP

I didn't want to go to school today.
But I went.
This is the only way I can see him.
Aiks. Sounds stupid I know.
Jee and I were not feeling well in the early morning and had a terrible assembly time.
We were both so sick. 
=(
Later I realised that I can't stand it anymore.
I want to go home...................:(
Sigh..
After Muet, jeecheng told us it's recess time.
I was so happy. Hahaha.
Because..............hees..........................:)
Then I went to find him lor.
He was eating with his friend.
Hmm. Okay lu..
I don't disturb them lu.
I leave lu.

Stupid prefect made me cry in front of so many people.
Deng.
I bought food and I didn't have the appetite to eat.
Of course I am bringing it back to class and keep lo.
You don't let me pass by. FINE. I know this is school rules.
I gave it to you and ask you to solve it.
Eat it or give it to someone else or whatever.
You just don't want to layan me.
ISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF.

Weather is hot.
I was sweating like hell and having headache at the same time.
OMG.
My life sucks.
It's so suffering............................

Darling's classroom is so windy.
I like it so much.
Not like my class. HOT.
Aiks.
I wanna change class!!!!!!!!!!
I volunteer to change to 6RA, teacher.
Hees. change me there so that 6RE has lesser students ma.
Right???   =)

Two days didn't see gor ady.
Aiku.
How to greet him then?
Hmm. no chance lor...
Wait wait laa......................:)


No comments:

Post a Comment