15 July 2011

Complicated-day.

Aawww. Sad news.
I am not elected for any post in choir club.
So, gonna quit choir club SOON.
=)

Yesterday I was insanely crazy laughing non-stop just for some small matters.
Today I was superbly moody emo-ing the whole day for minor stuffs.
I don't know why. Just feel like dreaming blurring and stop talking + smiling.
Sigh.

I feel very sad when I say something and friends actually do not agree with me strongly.
Especially when my best friends do that to me. I am really very very sad.
I am just giving out my opinion...
=(
Sigh.

Today Mr.Chin gave us a task.
Do 2 questions in half an hour and pass it up.
So I started doing very fast and end up with not enough time to solve the only TWO questions.
I felt useless laa....
Sigh.
Elaine and Jee finished their questions so fast and they went to Career Club AGM.
Actually they missed two sub questions that's why they finished it up so fast.  = =
Lai Hoong and I were so nervous and gan jeong solving the TWO questions until we get the final answer only we leave and go for AGM.

Later on, went to do maths with darling.
And we went to swimming pool there.
Hmm. They were talking about the techniques and also all about swimming.
I don't know at all and have no idea on what they were saying about.
=(
I don't like it. We don't have a common topic.
Hmm. You chat with them le then.
I wanted to leave asap and go and hide myself. I don't know why...
And so I became moody again.
Sigh.

What a stupid moody emo day.
=(

Yea I am very rude.
I text when I eating.
Sorry for being so rude.
Sorry.

Dee.
Stop boom-ing my head with water balloons!
Hahaha. Sounds stupid laa...
I am going to take my revenge when you come.
Hehehehe.

Gor.
You are so AWESOME!
You wake up while school dismisses.
At the SAME TIME, 12.30 pm.
Geng lo.
Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment