11 July 2011

Iamtiredofwaiting .....


I said YES.
But I didn't really mean it.
 And so,
 you really take it as a YES.
 So,
 I assumed that 
you should know 
the consequences 
of being BLUR 
especially 
when you have
a girlfriend 
like me.

 Don't like it?
 SORRY then.
 Pause it at the moment.
 You have 2 choices now.
 You can either choose to
STOP it
 or
 PLAY it back.
 It's up to YOU.


Although I asked you to prepare your things for roller skating,I didn't really mean it and you thought that I really meant it.
I didn't want to disturb you since you were so busy doing your own stuffs,fine.STOP there.
I know I was disturbing you because that was the time you should be spending with all your beloved friends but not me.
Am I a burden to you because you need to tell me what are you doing and text me and accompanying me during your personal time while all of your friends don't need to do so?
That's why I asked you to stop texting me,and,you really stopped texting me.
Okay.Sorry for disturbing.
=(


1 comment: