10 July 2011

至霖情歌 by HIM. =)


至霖情歌 
 
Finally I found this song's name and the translation.
=)
 
 
我為你著迷
 I fell in love with you
 為你著襪唔著鞋
 For you I just wear socks with no shoes
 陪你行街睇戲
Go shopping and watch movies with you
 俾埋電話費
 Even pay your phone bills
 愛你
 Loving you
 我在所不計
I don't care about anything
你煮菜
 You cook the vegetables
 我洗米
 I will cook the rice
 食晒的碗碟我自己洗
 I will even clean all the dishes
 我唔再去睇第二的女仔
 I will no longer look at other girls
 你都唔好
 But you also shouldn't
 去溝仔
 go be naughty(Was not naughty~)
我會一生一世
I will for a life time 
  俾好多家用你洗
Give you lots of spending money 
 但是你要同我
 But you will have to... 
 你要為我
You will have to help me....  
 生好多好多個仔
Make lots and lots of children  
 你系我一生一世
You are my entire life's
至愛的皇帝 
most loved emperor 
你話唔制
You say no way
 唔制啊
(ewww! No waaay~)
 我至鐘意睇你甘樣
I love seeing you that way
詐詐諦
Being silly
(哎呀皇帝 點解唔制 我地兩個一起 詐詐諦)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment