09 July 2011

ACCIDENT !

Today I went to MGS for anugerah cemerlang.
 Jee and I wore jeans, but we do look formal.
 Pn Chan was scolding us in front of all the ex-Mgsians and also other Mgsians.
 She said the new principal is not as nice as Mrs.Lee.
 She said she is very strict and she might stop us from going up the stage to take the cert
 Fine. Since we are not welcomed, we are leaving.
We were so disappointed.
 So, jee and I left and went to The Mia for breakfast.
 Then we saw a couple dating there and both of them are from ACS.
 HAHAHAHA.
 ;)

 Later on, Jee and I went to parade to buy something.
 OMG.
 I want to buy clothes BADLY.
 Then I told darling. He said he is going to buy me clothes when he has money.
 Hees.
At the same time, I feel so bad using his money..
What if after he used the money to buy things for me and he doesn't have enough money to eat then jau cham le...
 =(
 
Oops.
I knocked on people's car accidentally today.
I am so so so so sorry about that.
I am so scared and worry.
Jee told me its small matter only.
But I still feel uncomfortable only laa.
Hmm.. Maybe?
But that owner of the car didn't call me also.
Maybe he/she didn't realize it?
Maybe he/she doesn't care about it?
I don't know laaa....
Please do not call me.
=(

Now I realized that Leesaimun gor gor does read my blog.
Aiku.
What is so interesting about my blog?
Why you like to read huh?
Gor always so 8 one. Hahahaha.
Thanks gor for giving me the secretary post.
Thanks gor for giving me advices.
Thanks gor for everything!!!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment