08 July 2011

meetings.

Today, I had attended career club meeting and also sixth form meeting.
CAREER CLUB MEETING
This is the very first time that I finally realized that there are not only us as the members of this career club.
Suddenly so many unknown members appear.
Well... Its actually a good sign la..to have so many new members.
But, today's meeting was not that successful.
People didn't really listen or take note of what the new president said.
They are blaming each other.
Some of them were blaming the presidents for having farewell in school and yet, they didn't give any opinion when the presidents asked for their cooperation and opinions.
Some of them were blaming each other and said that they finally realized that they had chosen the wrong person for the important posts.
Sigh...... Ex-president scolding the new presidents. Members leaving one after another without informing the presidents or any EXCO. Members arguing with each other.
Its very sad to see all these happened. But, I guess we settled partial of the problems and we promised to have better meetings in coming days.
=)

SIXTH FORM SOCIETY EXCO MEETING
Next, Jee and I had attended Sixth Form Society EXCO meeting proudly.
It was a short meeting actually, just to discuss about the games we are going to have it for the lower sixers - so called The ACS Amazing Race 2011.
I can feel that I am going to be super busy in coming days for the activity.
But I like it. 
 =)

MEETING WITH DARLING   <3
At last he sang Boyfriend to me. Aawwww ~ SWEET.   =)
Hees... My heart was melting when he sings that to me.
He even sings another love song to me.
I am very very shy when he sings it because of the meaningful lyrics. 
Haha. Two of us were blushing at the same time.
Hees.  Darling, love ya. 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment