06 July 2011

M-O-O-D-Y =(



We were told that we can't get to change stream as we wanted to.
 Feel like shooting all the human beings that stopped me to change stream!!!!!
 What the f*ck had you guys did huh???
 You thought you can really change our mind to study science subjects just because that you had wrote the words " tidak bersokong " on that piece of paper????
You are wrong. =)
I am now very confirmed that I want to change to art stream and wouldn't study science subjects anymore.
 and those fella really thought that they did a GREAT job banning and rejecting our appeals???
 We have our own rights to do and choose what is the best for ourselves.
 Even if we choose the worst for ourselves also NON OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!
 Just fuck off la please.

 My mum.
 I told her I need to re-appeal for the changing of stream.
 I told her my feelings.
 Because she is my mum so I wanted to share and discuss with me.
 What's the results huh?
 ended up scolding me and saying that I am not ready for university life and chose this pathway.
She kept blaming me.
FINE FINE FINE!!!!!
I am really moody.
 =(


No comments:

Post a Comment