04 July 2011

REPORT

Day:Friday
I was sick.
All teacher went for kursus except for CHIN. Damn it.
I cried. Thanks a lot to TAICHEEYOONG. Thank you very much.
Thank you for fooling me.
I went for choir interview.
I was super super extremely very very nervous.
Thanks to Ray Lim who has accompanied me throughout the interview.
Thanks a lot. I wouldn't be at there without you. =)
Later,I went parade with waisum, jee+gang and NGHUILIN.
Huilin you become prettier.  =)
Waisum and I walked non-stop since we can't find a nice place which has a bench for us.
I was very ill and tired.
He fetched me home. Thanks Darling.
I was so ill and I lyed on the bed straight away.
I can't even wake up and walk to the bathroom and bathe.
But, I forced myself to do so.
LSM asked me to be his godsis.
I should be proud of that actually.
Yup. Nice to meet you saimun gorgor.  =)
Later,
Took medicine and slept

Day:Saturday
I drove to tuition center.
This is my first time driving alone to places like tuition center or schools.
I was very excited about it.
I drove home safely at last and I can heard my sis shouting to my parents and said that I reached home safely, at last. SWT.
Later, waisum came and fetched me to the cinema.
I saw Laihoong's Mr.Bigbang. Haha.
But Laihoong didn't see him.
Sad case.  =(
My FIRST TIME is inside the cinema.
Later we went to DELIGHT for dinner / supper.
Ate cheese baked rice with him.  =)
Kiss goodbye.  <3
Headache again.
Took medicine and slept.


No comments:

Post a Comment