30 June 2011

Today. ............................... ;)


I cut my hair.
 Haha. Like mushroom.
 Then, I was so damn nervous about the choir interview.
 The first reason is :
 I have to play the song without looking at the piano sheets.
 This is really a difficult task for me.
I have been plaing it with the piano sheets for years.
 So I went back and practise and practise and practise.
And still, the song i played is not smooth enough.
 The second reason is :
I have to play the song and let the choir president to listen to.
 The president of the choir club : John.
 Wahh. This is even more difficult for me.
 He is so pro and I feel so stress.
 Last period, Baoxin went to my class and told me the interview will be tomorrow.
 Phewwww. What a relief. but still scare la. Haih.

I fetched my sis to tuition and dropped my mum at her destiny.
Then I drove home back alone.
Then I went to fetch my sis again.
Haha. I drove super fast this time.
Sshhhhh ~

Haha. such a tiring day.
the end.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment