21 June 2011

TodayisTuesday.

I have just realised that I LOVE all my darlings.
<3
Today we took class photo - 6RE 2011.
Yay. We took one candy shot and I love it because this time....
I was standing with all my darlings!
=)

Besides,
we thought of crazy, creative, innovative & bull shit ideas of why mankind can't live without a pencil sharpener.
= = 
What a lame question for muet group discussion.
But,
we enjoy ourselves very much.
^^
Later, Jee and I saw him in the canteen. 
He tapped on Jee's shoulder.
I just looked at him for a while... continue lining up.
He tapped mine.
He said something.  * Bla bla bla*
I was like.....
Huh. what are you saying. 
But he left ady.
Fine.
She is not letting go though she had already said it out, but she didn't really meant it.
So, I am letting go.
Don't ask me why I didn't Hi him or talk to him or smile at him.
Now you know the reason.

Walked with waisum after school.
Then saw TCY "bullying" juniors. Haha.
=D
I have waited for my cousin for more than half an hour.
I felt like crying.
I thought I am abandoned.
= =
I was very scare that I can't go home.
=(
Then I saw LSM.
Oh gosh.
Dig a big hole for me to hide inside.
I don't know whether he sees me sitting at there or not.
But,
whatever.
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment