23 June 2011

Busy day ~

Today is a happy day.
Wheeee.
We took photo for electrician club.
So many members la wei.
LSM was there. Waisum was there. Kinlap was there too.
LOL.

Later on we went to Auditorium Hall after recess to practise for the performance.
Hwaiting 6RE!!!
=)

We went for Electrician club's meeting.
RM 5 for the badge.
Interview will be held on next wednesday.
Nervous AGAIN.
But there are not many L6 students who want to go for the interview. 
So.... the chances of getting a post is quite easy.  
=)

Then, dang dang dang dang....
6AI classroom is just next door.
Jee and I were so nervous waiting outside.
I thought of giving up and just leave there.
But, I don't know what to do. So I stayed back.
And finally is my turn.
OMG.
Calm down.
Okay. Actually I am not nervous,
just kinda gan jeong because I am facing HIM.
Ahem. So embarrass if I can't speak my english well or answer their questions.
Haih.
SKIP.

Then we went to badminton court. 
ONE SINGLE WORD TO DESCRIBE THE BADMINTON COURT : HOT
Damn it. Hot dao....
I can feel the hot once I enter the door or the court.
I saw head boy. I saw mooncake. I saw Joker. I saw John.   ^^

Later went out with TCY.
At first I thought that we are just going somewhere near.
But, since he is so busy and famous....
He went to many places.  = = 
Chat with everyone each time we see a human being. Walao.
We saw Shing Li was crying. 
Why???
Its about the signature hunt and interview.
OMG. Luckily I am not involved.

Then we went back to badminton court.
And... Its time.
Hees. When I was about to leave, John waved at me and smiled. 
" Bye bye.  =) "
Hees...... Bye bye ~   ;)
Haha. Later, saw mooncake. LOL.
Later we went to find Klap.
Then I saw John again. Haha. He smiled again. I smiled again. LOL
Kinda.... Haha. I don't know how to say la...
=)

Later went to fetch my sis. Hees. 
At last I can control manual car ady. Drive safely.
Hees. I think larr.
Later I fetch my sis to tuition alone. Wahhhh. Very safe. Nothing happens.
=)

Hmm. Don't talk about the posts ady. 
I am afraid to accept the truth. 
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment