20 June 2011

Thedayafterstarwalk.

PAIN.
My legs and waist are pain.  
I can't really walk in the right way.
=(

Why everytime when I want to forget about you, you'll just appear. 
WHY.
Its everytime. 
Stop that la please.
I don't want to die so fast.
= =

Next, its about John the pianist.
He looks charming when he plays the piano with his own unique style.
He looks handsome when he wears the white gentleman hat.
He looks so confident when he plays badminton with his friends and teacher.
He looks smart in his BB uniform. 
OMG.
He likes my smile.
Hahahahahaha.
I just realised that he is my cup of tea.
=)
LOL
Just saying only la.
Next, LaiHoong.
I just realised that you are so cute!
Haha.
You did all the funny funny stupid stupid things.
LOL. No offense.
But all these just look cute when you do them.
Haha.
Neomu neomu kyeopta!!
=)

Nothing much special in school.
But, yes on thursday.
Badminton club meeting + Sixth form interview + Electrician club meeting
Aiks.
Need to plan my time wisely.
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment