19 June 2011

Idon'tknowwhatIwanttodo and sorry.

Today is the starwalk day.
I was very busy preparing all my things.
 I asked my sister to do things for me since she was very free.
 But she was just so slow,even slower than a tortoise.
 I have no time to play with you sis.
 Please act fast.
 Maybe because of her 'slow-ness' I feel so furious and moody all the day.
 Feel like scolding all the human beings.
 =(
 I am not in the mood today.
 So, I may acted rude to someone.
 D_m_n_ _e
 So sorry.
Sorry.
=(
 I want to say sorry to Wai Sum too.
 Yesterday when I was sick he accompanied me.
 He is so nice.
Thank you very much.
 But when he finds me just now,
 I just asked him to stop chatting with me today because I might scold you without any reason.
 So.. sorry.
 Thanks for Chuan Mun who treated me a drink and also drived me home safely.
 Gamsahamnida.
 =)
 Kin lap and his friends were so cute with their tiny pony tails of hair.
 Haha. A whole gang of cute boys.
 =)
And so he was cute too, with the hairband on his forehead.
=)
 Lastly, I feel like quiting.
 Quiting this game.
 I don't like this kind of feeling.
 Its .... awkward.
Maybe I should just concentrate on my studies only.
 Sigh ..... But I just can't stop my eyes from looking at him.
 I just want to know where are you and what are you doing at the very moment.
 Just let me be the only one who know what am i doing.
Sigh ... I should have appeal for the JPA scholarships and go somewhere to study,
so that I won't meet you and all this won't happen at all.
I am not going to find you anymore.
Happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment