11 January 2011

11 01 2011

Today is Tuesday.
I keep thinking today is Wednesday and tomorrow is Thursday.
Lol.
Not studying ady.. I mean pause studying.
So my brain also pause for this period of time.

I learned driving today.
Around my housing area.
Quite fun but tiring me with the bright and sharp sunlight outside there.
I am so headache now.
Everytime learn to drive = headache.
Maybe i got too much pressure from the cars on the road.
So i concentrated on it too much.
The uncle who teaches me driving is actually the same uncle who teaches yeecheng and evon and elaine chan i think.
He praise me a lot.
I don't know whether I'm that good or he does always praise people.
He says I'm talented and very stable.
Not like those clumsy people wor.
I'm not saying other people not good here okay.


Just now i read the newspaper.
It says Super Show 3 on 26th march 2011 at Stadium Bukit Jalil.
I hope this is real.
珍珠都没有那么真 that kind of REAL.
I really hope there's ss3 in malaysia.......


T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment