09 January 2011

09 01 2011



I edited so hard for this pic..
Searching...
Editing...
Cropping...
Combining...
Adjusting...
Resize-ing...

Just want to make it as my blog's background...
But then no matter how i resize it,
it still can't suit the blogger's requirement..
Ish...I love this so much...
Sapphire blue sea...
Just for super Junior by all the lovely ELFs...
So now i post it here to be share with my friends...



Okay, start my story..
Today I went jj with family..
Guess what...
I saw Kah Mun...
Lol..i didn't realise him actually...
I just saw another primary school-mate   [ i don't know him actually, just saw before. ]
Okay, so km is standing beside me. and he acted like searching clothes and bend his body down.
Then, now only i realise is him.
Lol, What i can say is.... He is very tall!!!
I told jee since she was interested in him in past few years.
and you call me to set him as target.
Oh no.
Don't.
I don't want to set anyone as my target but let it comes naturally.

Stop here. Lazy to recap what i did later on and on yesterday.
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment