13 January 2011

13 01 2011

Today,I drove.
From my house - impiana hotel - parade - canning garden - jusco - dunno where ady - kuala kangsar- Old town - parade - impiana hotel - home
I was headache...  because of the bright sun that  I  we all faced and i have to pay 100% concentration to the car and road   [ so that accidents can be avoid ]
Really  有惊无险...吓死我了....



Today is the Digi Kpop Live Concert.
Beast, 4 minute, G.Na are coming.
All the fans must be crazy-ing for their idols now.
T.T                               My suju...



I saw the newspaper once again.
The cover of the entertainment part is suju.
About what??
They are not coming at 26th of march.
Sobs....I waited for it....
It says SS3 is delayed.
I hope it is really delay as long as there is a concert in malaysia......

No comments:

Post a Comment