13 June 2011

I had a bad day ='(


Ehh. I guess today is not a good day for everyone.
Bad day ever...

School reopens.
 Study again.
 I am still waiting for my application to change stream.
 Bad news is. . . . .
 Most of us might get to transferred to other schools like Anderson,Menglembu and so on.
 =(    
           I don't want to.               
I don't want to leave my friends.
 I don't want to start my f6 in a whole new strange environment again.
 Please let me stayback in ACS with all my friends.
 I am sad that we left Laihoong in 6RE alone.           I want us to study together.
 But that's what she wanted to study so . . . .    
All the best.
=)

Next,
 Dominate wrote on a piece of paper saying that career club has a small meeting today.
 Venue: AVA 1              Time: 1.45 - 2.30 pm
 We went.               No one is there.          No meeting.
We can't see anyone there.
At last TAI CHEE YOONG came and said that the meeting has been cancelled
Okay. Go home then.
Then, I commented on a post in career club about that.
I guess I made him angry.
I didn't mean to and Sorry.
I was like. . . . [ Dominate is always a gentlemen and treat girls very nice. How come? Maybe something unhappy happened on him. That's why he cancelled the meeting too. ]
Okay. Anyway, I am sorry.
Although he said that he didn't mean to me but to all of the members but I still feel guilty for that.
Sorry.

He got band 4 for his Muet.
Hmm. Seems like he is not that happy.
Anyway, at least he didn't get band 3 and get what he satisfies with.
Cheers.
You did your best.
=)

And
We can now skip chemi class and bio class.
Yay.
No need to worry about not completing the task that has been given for science students.


No comments:

Post a Comment