12 June 2011

Elaine's Birthday Party


Annyeonghaseyo ~
Yesterday I went out with tomato and gang to Daorae.
Haha. We promised to save money and gather there next time.
 WHEEEEEEE.
 The guy who served us yesterday was a korean.
Haha. Yeecheng spoke cantonese to him and he said 'oh, I don't understand chinese.' =)
Ahh. We were so curious about his nationality. LOL
 So, we asked yeecheng to ask him is he a korean.
 Okay.

 *Bla bla bla*

 * me: 'He is coming.' *

Okay. okay. Girls get ready LOL.
 Then he comes and cover back the cover of the stove and bla bla bla....
 
* Wooi. He is leaving ady. *

 Yeecheng : 'Excuse me. Are you a korean?'
 He : 'Yupp.'  =)
 Yeecheng : 'Oh okay. Thanks.'

 LOL.
 Yea he is considered handsome.
 He is tall,thin,fair and wear specs too.
 He have medium big eyes.
I thought that almost every korean has tiny eyes.  Haha. Mianhae.  =(

 Later on,finished our meal.
 Chocolate banana as desert. haha.
 Its for Elaine's birthday..
 Actually we wanted to divide it into five portion.
 And so . . . . . . . .
 We divided it into eight portion.   = =
 Elaine ate the biggest piece of course.  =)
 They brought home 3.  =)

 Later on, 
we went somewhere to chat.
At first we were sitting outside the japanese shop.
BUT.
SOMEONE HALAU US BACAUSE THEY WANT TO KEEP THEIR TABLES AND CHAIRS AND GO HOME SOON.
OKAY. SORRY.
= =

Then, we walked, walked and walked to the staircase.
We were tired of finding place to sit so we just stand there and chat.
Haha.
They took pictures. Nice. =)
Suddenly, Elaine was so shock about the message which she was reading it.
What happened??!!!
I thought her beloved confess to her since its a very right time now for a suprise after her birthday party.   =)
BUT NO.
She told us about Huilin.
She said she was waiting his boyfriend at Sunway Pyramid.
 A guy always look at her.
 An unknown.
 Then, the guy walked towards her and gave her a piece of paper.
 Guess what is next? 
 =)
The guy drew her look on the paper with pencil. 
 OHMYGOD.
 THIS IS SO DRAMATIC.
 * At the same time, we were taking pictures just like the music video cover in ipoh. *
 Wow. everything just happened so suddenly.
 So sweet laa.......
 His boyfriend surely will jealous since he is so care for her.
 =)
Such a lovely girl who has a nice day. 
 =)

Baby talk talk talk to me.
 I don't want you get further and further from me.
 Do you understand?
Tell me and I will deal with it with my way.
 You are more important.
 Please . . . .  I beg you.
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment