21 March 2011

Super Show 3 Malaysia 2011

Ah...SS3 Malaysia is now over..
Haih...I miss them badly after the concert...Really...
I want to follow them back to korea...haha

Okay,lets talk about the ss3 journey that I had experienced.
We went kl by train and we met a group of people who are going to SS3 too!!!
Hahaha...
The day before ss3,at night, I went out with family, and, what I saw is...
A few girls came out from a room next to my hotel room...
They are in blue too!!! I heard they said suju is having their rehearsal at that time!!!
Oh gosh,i wanted to go with them badly but I can't...=(
The next day,I woke up at 6 smtg...because I wanted to go there earlier so that I can get a front place since I had bought rock pitt ticket...When I walk out of my hotel room,I saw a gang of girls in blue shirt means they are going to ss3 too!!!Haha...Then I took my breakfast in the hotel and GO!
When I reach stadium, there is no one.I walk to the queue then I saw a group of girls already waiting there.
WOW..Okay,then I join them,then my friends reached. Yay! We started to wait at 9 in the morning.
Later,official goods are available for us to buy.
I bought clear file and also bromide set with my friends.Ah! Super happy because its cheap.
The most expensive one is the towel which cost RM100.00.
wow,that is too expensive la...
Even a just a cushion pack with their image already cost RM80.00.

Then, we went to walk around. To take hand banner from fanclubs and also MYSJ.
But I didn't get my ryeowook's one and my sister didn't get her leeteuk's one.   =(
But I get these.
For siwon's birthday, eunhyuk, sungmin and baby kyu.  <3

For Eunhae, heechul, sungmin and yesung.
Later,it rains. Oh gosh. I brought an umbrella which I had just bought from 7 11 the day before.
And what happened is...It is spoiled!

So nice!!! with teuk's filled-with-tears eyes.

Me with my spoiled umbrella. Can you see that cacat area??
Later on, we went to toilet, BUT, when we just went half-way,huilin called us and says that they might going into the stadium NOW!!! What the.... I am so unlucky. Joey and my sister run for their life back to the stadium, but me, trying my very best to run walk back there because I have been wearing 3 inches high heels since I step out the hotel room. Oh gosh. I squeezed into places where I could reach them. 
And what's next?
We were stucked there for ONE HOUR! 
This is how crowded the place looks like.

Finally, we went in. I had used up all my energy to run in!
HAHA... When we reach inside the stadium, I feel so happy!!! Because I was finally there! To meet with Super Junior!!!!! Haha. 



There were a few Indo elfs that I hate.They came really late and they were standing in front of us. ISH!!!!!

Then, Deejays from one fm and _ _ _ fm. I forgot.  = =
They said a lot. LOL.They asked us if we want to choose them or Super Junior as ideal boyfriend. 
Oh come on. Of course we will choose SJ.
Hahaha.

Finally, they came out. Concert started with Donghae's appearance. Yeah!!!!!
Then all the other members appeared.
Started with Sorry Sorry. Oh gosh, they are so handsome!!!!!
I can't believe that I was there and seeing them again.

One fine spring day by ryeowook.

She was so close to them. Hate her!!!

Teuk singing kiss goodbye.  <3  <3

Super cool Eunhyuk!!!!!

Eunhyuk performing DOWN.

Super Cute teuk with that ribbon.

Coagulation.

Kangin + Suju 10 members performing violin.



All My Heart.   <3

Stupid hand blocking my view.

Donghae.

Super near Eunhyuk.

Tomato ryeowook playing with pumpkin sungmin.

Eunhyuk.

Leeteuk

baby Donghae busy taking pic with elfs

Me.

ticket

I bought these at last. I wanted to buy them long time ago.

Sweet dream I have with Super Junior this day.  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment