03 March 2011

03 03 2011

Okay now at last I pass my driving test!
Woohoo.....
and now I have one thing less to worry...
Today is super HOT!
I have just drove for less than half hour.
And so I have already sweated a lot...
Until I went into the room to take my results,
I am still sweating although it is an air-conditioned room.
So I put a piece of tissue paper on my forehead.
And that pegawai ask me : '' Awak demam ke? ""
LOL. Tak, sangat panas.
Haha.

I saw Ben_ _ _ _ _.
Last week, he went for the test. Me too.
And last week, he failed part 2. And me too.
Of course, he went just now to re-take the test. Me too.
LOL, he sit beside me when we were waiting for our turn.
I was already nervous plus he's sitting beside me,
OMO!!!
Xtra NERVOUS.
When it is my turn, my heart just pumped so fast until I could not control.
LOL, so when I go into the car.
I said a lot of rubbish to let myself calm down.
Ah, don't know whose car is it.
I just can't control so well.
But luckily I pass all.
Haha.
I feel so released now.
Ha ~ relax...

And now.
I have to worry about my SPM result and also SS3.
Wish me luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment