19 January 2011

I will...

SS3 is now really confirmed!
This news is confirmed by the newspaper!
Ah! Today is a good day.
But I face the same problem again.
My dad doesn't let me go




Haih.
I am really sad.
I want to go badly.
I beg you. daddy
I text you this morning and ask you for permission please let me go.
But you didn't reply me.
I don't know why.
When you call back later, I am very sure that you are not going to say even one word about ss3.
I really want to go.
I will save money myself.
I will go with my friend if you are very busy.
I will take care of myself.
I just want to go Super show. . . . . . . . . . . . .




=(




T.T




I plan to buy ticket.
And I plan to win ticket from anywhere that offers this chance.
If I get it, I will sell the ticket I bought.
Isn't it better?
I just want to go......





No comments:

Post a Comment