18 January 2011

Daddy please let me go





At last, Super Show 3 in Malaysia is 
confirmed!!!!!!!
Such a big best news for me.
Ticketing info will be starting next week!!!!
Thanx to Running Into The Sun!!!!!
For bringing Super Show 3 to malaysia for us!!!!!
I must save all the money for them....
Many rumors said that next year - 2012/12/22 will be the last day for human beings in earth.
Seriously, I believe 50% for it.
Nowadays, many things that should not happen, and it happened.
So, nothing is impossible.
So, I also don't want myself to regret for not seeing this ss3.
Please let me go daddy.
I must see them.
I will be very very sad and maybe crying everyday because i can't go.
So, Please, Daddy please let me go....






Dadang...
Shirt that i've desidned...


front

back



No comments:

Post a Comment