29 January 2011

29 01 2011

Same thing here today.
about ss3.

Today I get my pay from my teacher.
so happy.
At last I have Rm300 now.300 more to go for the tickets.
I really want to go.
Now, same time in singapore, Super Junior is there and Super show 3 is on.



I feel so... pain, oh my heart.


Jee is going tomorrow.
And she is going SS3 MALAYSIA too.
But, I am not.
I want to go.
But my parents still don't let me to go.
Why.
really feel like crying  every second  every minute  every hour  every day every month   every year  and  every moment !!!!


Nvm, in this case, I am going to win the tickets.
No matter how difficult it is,
use how much money to spend on this,
everything is worth if I really won the tickets.


Btw, I am going!!!!!!!!
No matter how.



Just for Super Junior.   

No comments:

Post a Comment