28 January 2011

27 01 2011

Everything is not in the right way 
which it is supposed to be in. 
and it has happened.

Okay. 
Start.
Go!

This is the main one and also the most important one.
1) I am supposed to go to super show 3 although it has not even happened.
- but my beloved daddy  parents are not letting me go even that I pay for the ticket and also for everything that has a price to be paid myself.

2) My camera
- don't know what happened to it and my dad said it has to be repair.

3)My handphone
- don't know what happened to it again and it must be repair.



Everything comes in a sudden that made me can't even breathe normally.



4)I am ill.
- don't know what happened and I have a sore throat. LOL. Don't kid la. Cny is just around the corner and I still need to eat all those delicious and cruchy biscuits. ;P   BUT this is really happening on me.

5)I am ill.  [ Part 2 ]
- Okay. I am so unlucky. I even having a running nose now. What time is it? CNY CNY!!!!  Haih. Why.

6)My  sister.
- Seriously I really don't like what she did and said. Cny is coming so I clear my room including her part with my ill condition I am having now. Damn ill. I also clean the other rooms. Finally I can eat. I have been having an empty stomach since afternoon with my ill condition and I still need to clear off my room. I am really happy when I can eat at 8.00 pm. Then I told my sis that she will be helping my mum starting from that time because she has been facing the computer since she came back from school. What she said is '' no ''. Reason please.  '' Because I don't want to do. ''  I am damn angry at that time. She don't want to help her mum to do things. 
After she ate, she went out and sit on the sofa and watch tv. That's all. 

I am really speechless of her. Is she really my sister? 



Haih. I am speechless of what had happened to me.
This year is really a bad year for roasters.
Really...
Even pro said it.
Haih...



No comments:

Post a Comment