22 July 2011

haengbokaeyo...................=)

Yay! I get my approval letter at last. 
 Hehe...........6RA I am coming!
I feel sad at the same time because I am leaving 6RE.
This is my first class I have ever had in ACS.
I have been studying and staying in this class for more than 2 months.
Aawww..........bye 6RE. bye classmates........................:(

Next,
Hahahahahaha........
I now have extra RM800 in my bank accounts savings.
Hees.
This amount of money is given by my mum's working company.
Hahaha. Happy.
I get a trophy too.
Thanks to my SPM results.............=)

Hahaha.
had an unforgetable memory today.
being locked up in lower six building.
= =
my very first time.

Darling I love you. 
=)


2 comments:

  1. ah humm..i know what you did when you are locked up in the lower six block!:PPPP joking la..just dropping by to let you know that gor is reading your blog!haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha...really wor..early in the morning..

    ReplyDelete