26 July 2011

26 ♥ 07 ♥ 2011 - In ♥ for one month

This morning I thought of staying at home and skip school today 
because I was still having headache early in the morning.
Argh... but, I remembered that today is the day for ICAS Mathematics Test.
I paid RM25.00 for registration.
I want the certificate too.
So........... plan has been cancelled.
I still have to go to school.
= =

Happy One Month Anniversary  my darling..................:)
Hees. So this is another reason for me to attend school.
Haha. Although we see each other in school everyday, I still miss him very much.
Hees. Today after recess, Yongheng came in and kept calling me DOLIN  DOLIN  DOLIN.
okay okay. What is going on now??? *he was walking into the classroom and I turned and looked at him.*
Ohh. Waisum was behind him.....................:)
Before that I was upset because I can't see him in the canteen.
On the way back to class, I just saw his back view only.    = =
Then he came to my class.
Haha.

After school I find him in his class as usual.
Haha. Really thanks a lot for teaching me economy from the very first chapter.
Then, when everyone went back,
he took out something from his bag I guess.
He acted so suspiciously so I started to wonder, what is actually happening now.
Hmm. He gave me a small box, with a pair of ring inside.
=)
Thanks darling.
Thank you for everything.
I love you.
<3


No comments:

Post a Comment