26 June 2011

TwentysixthofJune


Today only I know waisum you are really awesome.
You are the second highest mark holder for accounts.
=)
Hees. If you sing "boyfriend" to me, then I will tell you.
I will wait and see when are you going to sing to me.
;)

Tam Jee Yan, I think he is serious about you.
Haha.
He said he will prove me wrong and bring you the happiness.
Okay.
I promised to help him.
Since he is so sincere.
But you can't bully jeeyan and I think you won't, right?
Hahaha.
Actually we discussed about ways to melt Jee's heart.
Haha.
I have gave him ideas and he needs to work it really hard by himself.
Wish you luck ah WAIPIN. 
=)

Next, Elaine Tan Yi Tse.
Haha. Accept him la.
Maybe not so serious lo.
Just play play lo.
Haha.
He was so so so damn worry about you last night.
He is so so so open and want to in relation with you.
Haha.
Try la maybe.
Not bad ma Tai Chee Yoong.
=)

Haha. Like what they had said, career club becomes couple club.
LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment