10 June 2011

NAEGA MITCHEO MITCHEO BABY ~


I know someone today, who is Mrs.Ex.
She just went to singapore and coming back to Malaysia soon.
Okay. Mr still chat with Mrs.Ex.
I wonder is it possible to light up again?

I don't like school rules.
I don't like to obey the school rules.
I don't like to talk to human beings who like to express their views about LAW.
I don't like to talk to human beings who like to explain what is the importance of RULES.

I learnt a word today.
INTERVIEW.
Interview is from the word 'inter' and 'view'.
The purpose of interview is to see how that person is like,react and confidence.
Interviewee's job is to convince interviewer.

I am really siao today.
Laughing non stop with what I had said.
Hahaha.
I just realized that Calvin Chan which has just left our class to UCSI is FUNNY.
Examples:
He likes to dries his hair with a microwave owen.
He bathes in the washing machine with his clothes on just to save water bills.
He can watch tv for 6 hours without switching it on.
He used a fork to comb his hair.
He likes drinking orange juice by poking the straw into an orange.
LMAO.
Crazy capper.    =D

Tomorrow night I am going JJ with darlings and korean bbq later.
It's to celebrate Elaine's 18th birthday!!!!!
Yay. Big girl jor. Old jor.  = =
Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment