09 June 2011

528

528

Super Junior M came to Malaysia.
Of course, I went to meet them for sure.  =)

* Tik tok tik tok tik tok . . . . . . *

Reached Kuala Lumpur.

* Tik tok again . . . . . *

Time : 12.00 p.m.
We went shopping at Mid Valley.
Ate.
Walked.
* look at handphone. . .  [for time] *

Time : 1.00 p.m.
Walked.
* look at handphone again. *
I want to go back to the hotel and prepare. . . . .   =(
Time : 2.00 p.m.
I want to go back to hotel.  T.T  NOW.

Time : 3.00 p.m.
Chat with sister [about suju of course]
dilideli . . . . . . . . . .

Time : 4.00 p.m.
Daddy sleeping. OH NO. I WANT TO GO NOW.

Time : 5.00 p.m.
They are still eating.
I want to go. I want to go!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
ON THE WAY TO PUTRAJAYA.
=)

 * Bla bla bla . . . . . .  *

Super Junior M!

Started with PERFECTION by just 6 of them which are kyu, hyuk, henry, zhoumi, sungmin and ryeowook.

Aawwwww !

PARTY TIME!

Ryeowook sings ' I only care about you '
Sweeeeeeetttt ~ My heart was melted by his sweet voice....
Looking at him which is singing on the stage,
I really felt that KIM RYEOWOOK is the best.  =)
Love him so much.....
Lub you my hubby! Muax!

Next,
BABY HYUK YOU ARE SO SEXY!   =P
Seeing at you dancing with charm... OMG.
You look just so serious when you are dancing.
* clap clap . . EUNHYUK is the dancing machine of Super Junior!!  =D  *

 Next,
Kyuhyun sings ' ru guo ni ye ting shuo ' by a-mei.
 His voice is really gorgeous.   =)
Next,
Henry sings ' Off My Mind '.
 People are crazy for him.  XD
 Zhoumi sings ' ling chen san dian zhong ' which is originally sang by his best friend in malaysia, zhang zhi cheng.
 I supported him! Not like some of the ELFs in thailand who gaves him BLACK OCEAN.
 Too BAD!!!
When the mc interviews them, I can see that they are very hot because they are SWEATING like hell.
 I would like to say mianhae to oppas because this is the weather of Malaysia.
 Haha. Mc teached them to say ' SAYANG ' to Malaysia ELF. 
OMO!!!!!!!
I was in a crazyyyyyyyy condition and kept jumping in the crowd when hyuk said that to us. 
 Haha. Siao betul.
* Bla bla bla . . . . . .*

concert ended.

Satisfied.  * thumbs up.*  Wheeeee ~
HAPPYYYYYYYYYY . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment