13 April 2011

KL TRIP


Okay.
 Today I wanna say about the kl trip that I went with Jeeyan's family on 1st april - 3rd april.
The first day when we went there, we took taxi to Sunway Pyramind.
Oh gosh. I did not know that take taxi also need to buy tickets. LOL
Then we meet up elaine there.
We went for lunch at gasonline.
Later, we went shopping and meet up with hui lin at last.
Then we went home.
Jeeyan's aunt brought us to eat dinner + crab. Walao. 
I was so paiseh lea.

The next day, we went durian orchard
Aiku.. So many mosquito + chicken + goats.
Then we ate durian. 
Later on lunch. 
Later on. 
we went to another durian orchard again.
 We ate durian AGAIN.
Later, they went to catch fish.
Haha. Really a fun experience for me.
Then we went home.
That was the first time I took my dinner at 10.00pm.
So late. 
But there was something which is much more later than dinner.
MOVIE. 
Haha. It was fun, really.
We watched movie at 12.00am until 2 smtg. 
FIRST TIME.

The next day, we took our breakfast at 9-10am.
Then, they went to eat again at 11-12. 
WAH.
I can't even fit in a single rice into my stomach anymore.
They are really.... sai lei.
Then we went back to ipoh lu.



Why am I saying this now?
Because I am going kl this saturday again.
Haha.
I like to shop at kl's shopping mall.
There are variety of things and clothes to see and buy.
Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment