19 February 2011

19 02 2011

Okay
At last my daddy says : '' Yes, you can order now. ''
Arh!
That's what I've waited for so long...

Why why?
Because I did many things to beg them for letting me go.

First, Convince of course. I was not giving up.

Second, I wrote a letter to my mum explaining how important Super Junior and Super Show to me.

Third, I cried. Why cry? Today, is the pre-sale of ss3's tickets.
Tickets are going very fast!!!!!
When I online in the afternoon, tickets for terrace seats only have 400 left!!

OMO...
they started selling the tickets at 10.00am 

and so many tickets have been bought by ELFs ady
All the people in facebook were posting status that they bought which row which row and used how much time just to buy a few tickets.

How scary.
I was really worrying...
My dad still doesn't let me go.
So I was going crazy and cried.

At last, he lets.
Ffuuuu ~



Okay, now is latest handmade art crafts by me.

It's a bookmark.

ice-cream keychain

Bear-head keychain?  =X



one month more to reach D-day.
=)
Wheeee.....




No comments:

Post a Comment