04 January 2011

04 01 2011


Everyday there are happiness and also sadness to share.
Let's share the happiness first and put the sadness behind okay?


Today is the 2nd day of school.
Aha, I am happy because I am free from secondary school life ady.
Just the 2nd day of school and my sis has a lot to share with me.
She told me Miss Chee-my form 4 class teacher teaches her mathematics.
Yesterday she said she's fierce when she's teaching.
Today she says she's funny and tells jokes to them.
Yeahh, she's not bad, just sometimes not too friend with students and she'll just pretend to be cool.
But, sometimes she does friend with other students too. [ when she is in super hyper good mood ]
Oh yeah my sis also told me that miss cheah is their class teacher.
Oh gosh... You're so lucky LEE JO EE!!!
Should i congratz her?   =D
Don't be so bad joanne.
Okay then.


When she comes home, she did online as usual and she came out from the computer room with full of happiness i can see from her face expression.
Okay what's the good news this time?
She told me that Super Junior will has their fifth album right after ss3 has finished.
Oh Yeah!  Super Junior Hwaiting!   Fifth album daebak!!!
and the super best news is hankyung is coming back!!!!
Woohoo!!!!  As well as KimKiBum too!!!!
When all these start, Super Junior leader-Leeteuk and Princess in Super Junior-Heechul will be leaving the group and attend for army.
Yea, they're nam ja, is a must.
Due to the reason that both of them had accident and hurt part of their body, they just need to attend for 2 months only.
My sis is the happiest person to know that and so all the ELFs.
During this time, Super Junior still has many promotions to do for their fifth album.
So, Eunhyuk will be the temporary leader and lead the other members during that time.
Hmm. not bad also, since that he has much of experience that he had gained from leeteuk.

Everyday i will watch astro channel 705 at 3.00p.m.
For what?
Just to see if there's Super Junior's mv.
Seriously, last year's this channel, always repeat the same old songs.
This show at this time is actually call ' Kpop Hitz '
LOL.
I think people went to sue them.   =D
and yesterday, Super Junior's mv cooking cooking and bonamana appear.
My sis and I shouted and too happy to see them.
Today, if is the same mv i'm super alright with it as long as i can see them.
Then, i told my sis maybe today got no other cause the director of this show finally wakes up ady.
Then, NO OTHER!!!
We're super happy and shout like hell too.
I told huilin to watch and i am too excited even that i told her the wrong channel.
=D


Okay the sad thing is ryeowook oppa's grandma has passed away.
I feel sorry for him.
He must be crying all these days.
oppa don't cry.
She's just went to heaven for better life.
No wonder when i see him on tv show and concert, he did not smile.
I was wondering why he did not smile.
Now, here's the reason for him to remain sad.
Oppa hwaiting!  ELFs are here for you anytime when you need us.
Smile     =)

No comments:

Post a Comment